Sternenglas

Sternenglas

In the snailhouse

In bed I lay late last night,
when the sky opened up with all his might;
gave everything that was within,
let the downpouring begin.
Pour and pourer, wet and wetter,
thick, dark rainwater around my shelter.
The city bathed in humid pleasure,
I lay and listened with joy and leisure.
Then I dreamt of the snail's little house,
around it the world in complete dowse.
The grass today smacked its lips with delight,
tomorrow please, I'd like back the sun's warm light.
Ich lag im Bettchen letzte Nacht,
da hat der Himmel aufgemacht;
gab alles her, was in ihm war:
Regen, Regen - wunderbar!
Es goss und gosser, nass und nasser,
dickes, dunkles Regenwasser.
Die Stadt umspült von feuchtem Glück,
ich lag und lauschte ganz entzückt.
Mir träumte dann vom Haus des Schneck,
um mich nichts als nasser Fleck.
Das Gras heut' schmatzt von satter Wonne,
komm' morgen wieder liebe Sonne.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen